John Deere will be exhibiting at CONEXPO-CON/AGG in March 2020. Encompassing 70,000 sq. ft., the John Deere Enterprise booth area will include locations for the Construction & Forestry Division (#N12525), John Deere Power Systems (#S83817) and the Wirtgen Group (Silver Lots 1 and 2; #S5419).
In addition to an expansive and interactive booth experience, exhibition attendees can anticipate the following from John Deere and the Wirtgen Group.
- Thirty-eight thousand square feet of carpet spanning the John Deere Enterprise booth area.
- Two hundred fifty product experts available to speak with booth attendees onsite.
- Seventy-four total products between John Deere and Wirtgen Group on display.
- Over 12 displays featuring special technology, new machine features and support solutions.
- Eleven total machines on display that feature grade control functionality.
- Ten compact construction machines on view, such as skid steer loaders, compact track loaders, compact excavators and compact wheel loaders.
- Ten total attachments, such as buckets, among others, which are compatible with the compact construction equipment within the John Deere Enterprise booth area.
- Seven world premieres of brand-new equipment across the construction and compact construction segments.
- Five simulator stations for attendees to interact with and compete against fellow operators.
- Two educational sessions featuring commentary from John Deere experts.
- One live presentation every morning to kick off the day at the John Deere booth.
Segment expertise on display
John Deerewill lay out its CONEXPO booth in segment groupings to demonstrate it ability to meet customers individual application needs. Attendees will be able to see the benefits of combining multiple John Deere machines, related technologies and solutions, and dealer support offerings across four specific production systems: Quarry & Aggregates; Roadbuilding; Site Development; and Underground.
“John Deere’s expertise in these segments stems from many years of working with customers to understand their core needs,” said Jason Daly, director of global marketing & support, John Deere Construction & Forestry. “This layout will help customers at the show better visualize how our products, technology solutions and dealer support can all work together to make them more productive.”
Thirty-seven pieces of equipment will be displayed in the booth within the four applications segments. Highlights include:
- Quarry & Aggregates products on display will include various wheel loaders and excavators, including the 944K Wheel Loader and 300G LC Excavator. Additionally, through the Wirtgen Group acquisition, the booth area will also feature a Kleemann MC011 PRO Cone Crusher.
- Roadbuilding products will include the 950K PAT SmartGrade Dozer, 135G Excavator, and motor graders, such as the 872GP with SmartGrade fully integrated, mastless grade control.
- Site Development will feature multiple crawler dozers, including the 850L, several wheel loaders, excavators and a scraper system.
- The Underground segment will boast utility wheel loaders, backhoes, numerous excavators and multiple compact pieces of equipment with attachments.
Several new product introductions to be announced at the show are a result of combining years of customer collaboration with segment and application expertise. Multiple segment experts will also be on hand throughout the week to answer questions and discuss equipment and technologies.