Caterpillar announces the release of FleetCommander 3.0, a comprehensive surface mine monitoring and control system which includes software and hardware upgrades that expand capabilities for improving day-to-day mine site operations.
- Real-time interaction with mobile field equipment allows mine managers to improve machine utilization, manage operators, track material movement and monitor production in near real-time
- Assignment module enables the mine controller to specify the type and quality of materials delivered to the dump, stockpile or processing plant
- FleetCommander 3.0 assigns trucks based on the specified ore and productivity targets
- Controller can set a maximum TKPH/TMPH for tire enhancements on an individual truck or a class of trucks
- Embedded dashboard enables mine controllers in the office to view shift-based and real-time KPI (key performance indicator) summaries and production variance information
- Graphics such as gauges, histograms and trend lines promote easy interpretation of data.
- Monitor is 18% larger and higher resolution
- Supports standard wireless protocols, such as 802.11 and other IP wireless infrastructures
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about MineStar FleetCommander 3.0