J.R. Merritt Controls, Inc. has introduced the Merritt Synergy system for use in a variety of machine and industrial cabin applications.
- Can be used in any application from cab-operated cranes and mining dredges to drills and maintenance-of-way equipment
- Features various adjustment capabilities to optimize comfort and reduce stressful seating positions
- For operators of all statures, from less than 5 ft. (1.5 m) tall to well over 6 ft. (1.8 m)
- High-resolution joysticks allow for more precise movement over a wider arc, helping operator hit target with less stress and fewer corrections
- Various standard seat options, control console sizes and joystick styles allow for custom configurations
- Seats, consoles, armrests and more can be customized to enhance operator comfort and productivity
- Optional footrests, foot pedals and floor slides are available