C&K Components has developed two Hall-effect contactless sensing analog rocker switches, the AR3 and AR5 analog rockers.
- Life of more than two million actuations
- Short circuit protection
- Integrated temperature compensation
- RoHS compliant and compatible
- AR5 rockers allow for customized fingertip style actuators, different lengths and color combinations; optional detent/over travel life of more than 200,000 cycles; optional latching life of more than 100,000 cycles; operating force range of 4N to 6N; with a maximum vertical load of 30N. Maximum output current is 1mA, maximum rocker deflection angle is ±40°, and the switch is sealed to IP65 specifications. Operating temperature ranges from -40°C to +85°C.
- AR3 rocker switches feature an operating force from 4N to 6N, with a maximum vertical load of 30N; max. output current is 1mA; max. rocker deflection angle is ±30 degrees; sealed to IP65 specifications from above when mounted; operating temperature ranges from -35 C to 70 C
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Hall-Effect Contactless Sensing Analog Rocker Switches