BEI Sensors, formerly BEI Duncan Electronics, leverages its strengths by expanding the company’s current position sensor product line to include its Crouzet division’s miniature and subminiature snap-action switches for the North American transportation market.The new switches include diagnostic functionality and longer overtravel that provides increased flexibility for design engineers.
- Products include the V3, V4 and V5 models with various actuators, sizes and termination methods
- V5 is fully sealed (OP67) subminiature, single break, changeover switches
- Measure 14.7mm x 5.4mm x 7.5 mm (LxWxH)
- Temperature range of -40 to 194 F
- Switch can be actuated in multi-directional angles up to 45 degrees