The second edition of the US-China Clean Truck and Bus Summit will bring together clean truck and bus companies from both countries in an effort to better establish partnerships in the emerging market of clean energy.
This summit is designed to be a small, interactive event which brings together select high-level industry stakeholders to explore potential business partnerships in the Chinese clean truck and bus market.
The agenda for the summit includes:
- China’s Interest in New Energy Vehicles – an Update on the Need, Emerging Requirements, and the Opportunity
- China’s Truck and Bus Market – an Overview of Market Size and Shape, Trends, and Distinguishing Characteristics
- China’s Technology Solutions and Interests – Spotlight on Chinese Industry OEMs and Suppliers, Technologies, and Needs/Interests in this Sector
- U.S. Technology Solutions and Interests – Spotlight on U.S. Industry OEMs and Suppliers, Technologies, and Needs/Interests in this Sector
- Doing Business in China – Discussion of Partnership Structure, Local Content Requirements, and other Key Issues
- Early Experiences with Advanced Trucks and Buses in China – Spotlight on Pilot Programs and Success in China, as well as Lessons Learned from Abroad