Reyco Granning introduces its auxiliary lift axle family called the LiftMaster. The axle family includes the ALAP-13 (PS) steerable and ALAP-13 (NS) non-steerable.
- For heavy-duty, Class 7 and 8 vehicles
- Rated at 13,200-lb. capacity
- Replaces previous Reyco Granning models L132 (steerable) and L130 (non-steerable).
- Features weight reduction of 75 lbs. in the steerable version and approximately 100 lbs. from the non-steerable version while still passing stringent tests for vertical, lateral and longitudinal forces
- Bilstein gas-charged, monotube steer damper eliminates heat build-up and cavitation, and maintains constant control of steering mechanism
- Standard features include automatic lift function in reverse, eliminating chance that a driver might forget to manually lift the axle