VULKAN Drive Tech introduces the high-temperature VULASTIK L coupling with RS compound.
- Designed for heavy-duty and high-temperature applications
- New compound is capable of withstanding temperatures up to 150 C (302 F), exceeding all common natural and synthetic rubbers currently available in the market
- RS compound provides higher resistance against oil in air or from hydraulics, as well as high resistance against ozone and grease
- Features overall performance improvements
- Increases permissible torque ratings by 100% compared to former high-temperature solutions
- Can be used in various applications such as in agricultural machinery, mining equipment, oil and gas industry, and other off-highway mobile machinery