A full line of rigid shaft couplings are available from Stafford Manufacturing Corp.
- Comes in many styles to provide machinery builders with wide variety of shaft attachment options
- Offers numerous design options for attaching unsupported shafts in broad range of new and retrofit power transmission applications
- Features inch, metric, and combinations of both and step bores to mate dissimilar shafts
- Can incorporate axial keyways and annular keyways for higher loads, and accurate and repeatable shaft location
- Available off-the-shelf as one-, two-, and three-piece styles
- Offered in bore sizes from 1/4-3 in. (6.4-76.2 mm) I.D.
- Machined from steel, stainless steel, and aluminum
- Heavy-duty styles, many material choices available
- Shaft adapters with round, square, hex, D, threaded, keyed, tapered, and machinable shaft ends, and specials are available options
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Stafford Rigid Shaft Couplings