G.W. Lisk Company announces the launch of the CompAct Technology for actuators which leverages an embedded magnet design for push-pull actuation in half the space of traditional push-pull solenoids.
- 37 mm (1.5 in.) in size
- Complements company’s extensive line of solenoids
- Differs from traditional push-pull technology in both size and performance
- Package size is up to 50% smaller than traditional push-pull technology because of its single coil design
- Entire unit is plated for up to 1,000 hours corrosion resistance per ASTM B117
- Provides an increased level of performance with proportional repeatability within less than 1% of full stroke