To ensure high flexibility in multi-channel applications with mainly active sensors or acceleration transducers, HBM presents the MX1601, a 16-channel amplifier that can work together with a large number of different sensors.
- Measures all physical measurements via standardized voltages or currents
- Connects to current-fed, piezoelectric transducers (IEPE/ICP)
- Supports the Transducer Electronic Data Sheet (TEDS) that enables connected sensors to be automatically identified and configured
- Push-in technology allows quick and easy sensor connection
- Fits seamlessly into HBM’s QuantumX system