The FPS2800 oil property sensor from TE Connectivity is optimized for fluid condition monitoring in applications from industrial machinery and compressors to off-road vehicles.
- Measures multiple physical properties allowing simultaneous sensing of the quality, condition and contaminant of the oil
- Installed directly on a piece of equipment
- Helps determine the correct time to change the oil and detects system issues that could lead to damage
- Multi-parametric sensing measures dynamic viscosity, density, dielectric constant and temperature for enhanced fluid analysis from a single sensor
- Simple integration fits M14x1.5 ports and a simple communication CAN as per SAE J1939 standard
- Rugged construction of stainless steel 316L housing to provide long-term performance