Designed to detect both the rotational direction and rpm speed of gear wheels in gearboxes and engines at up to 20,000 pulses, the Baumer MTRM 16 magnetic Hall sensor is IP68-rated to operate in harsh environments.
- Compact sensor offers an operating voltage range from 8 to 28v DC.
- Maximum switching frequency of 20 kHz
- Withstand temperatures ranging from -40 C to 120C
- IP67-rated M12 full-metal housing;front face made of IP68 rated stainless steel
- Non-contact sensing principle minimizes abrasive wear
- Designed to meet stringent railroad standards, making it ideal for use on heavy vehicles, cranes