Meggitt Sensing Systems, a Meggitt group division, has introduced a new line of Endevco acoustic sensors and instrumentation, designed expressly for use in automotive NVH, cabin noise, vibro-acoustic testing, appliance noise evaluation, wind tunnel testing and other critical sound and noise measurement applications.
- Prepolarized condenser measurement microphones, available in 1/8 in., ¼ in., and ½ in. diameters, are offered in free-field, pressure, low-cost array and random incidence types
- Can be used to meet IEC and ANSI standards
- Array microphones offer a lower overall per channel measurement cost and are directly compatible with ISOTRON (IEPE-type) signal conditioning
- Can be used as drop-in replacements within existing accelerometer test system set-ups for as-needed precision noise measurements
- May be purchased as stand-alone units, or in a microphone and low-noise preamplifier combination with iTEDS on-board memory storage capabilities
- All microphones are constructed with a stainless steel protective grid case and housing, as well as a special stainless steel alloy diaphragm