Honeywell introduces its MagSpeed Quadrature output speed and direction sensor that combines high-performance accuracy with industry-leading reliability.
- Performs within potentially harsh conditions that could cause malfunctions and system downtime from moisture, extreme temperatures and electrical noise
- Meets IP67/69k standards to withstand water and moisture penetration
- Electrical noise radiated immunity (EMC) is rated to 100 volts/meter which meets the stringent ISO rating for the transportation industry
- Protected from outside radio noise and frequencies from cell phone towers, two-way radio devices, and other communication signals that could interfere with sensor readings and signals
- Capable of operating in a wider temperature range from -40 to 150 C
- Increased temperature range helps reliability when installed near a machine’s engine, exhaust or brakes where exposure to high temperatures is common