Gems Sensors & Controls has announced the global market launch of its Model PS61P OEM subminiature pressure switch, offering reliable medium-to-high pressure monitoring within space constrained applications.
- Includes hardened alloy steel piston actuator for expanded overpressure performance
- Features low mass
- Occupies a 24 mm diameter hex footprint and measures less than 2 in.
- Monitors standard pressures from 510 to 4,350 psi (35 to 300 bar), with an enhanced burst pressure rating of 22,000 psi (1,517 bar)
- Suitable for higher pressure, cyclic pressure and pressure spike environments
- Size-to-performance ratio is well suited for demanding off-highway vehicle, agricultural and construction equipment applications
- Particularly suited for applications where space constraints and performance limitations have traditionally otherwise excluded OEM pressure switch specification
- Highly configurable off-the-shelf, with choices of alternate seals, fittings and electrical terminations to meet unique OEM, aftermarket and retrofit requirements
- Well suited for hydraulic pressure monitoring of forklifts; scissor lifts; off-road and construction vehicles; and agricultural and off-highway equipment