TE Connectivity (TE) introduces the TSYS03, a digital temperature sensor with an ultra-compact design, precise multi-channel digital output and low power consumption.
- Available in two different sizes – TDFN8 2.5 x 2.5 mm (0.098 x 0.098 in.) and ultra-small XDFN6 1.5 x 1.5 mm (0.059 x 0.059 in.) – offering large choice of integrations to any application with space constraints
- Small size enables lower thermal response time, which equates to fast temperature readings
- Improved ASIC design and reduced package size allows for good price-to-performance ratio
- Offers digital output allowing I2C communication bus to be configured, giving OEMs ability to add a secondary or more I2C addresses
- Enlarged supply voltage range of 2.4-5.5V provides wide range of application possibilities
- Low current consumption (stand-by <0.3µA) allows use in battery applications for years without recharging or battery replacement