For sensing applications exposed to temperatures from -25 C to 180 C, Baumer offers the IFRH Series of inductive high temperature sensors, a family of two-part proximity switches available in M8, M12 and M18 designs.
- Intended for flush-face installation
- Chromium nickel steel housings
- IP67-rated IFRH sensors are designed to detect the presence of metal targets
- Overall length of 30 mm, M8 designed for limited-space applications.
- Nominal switching distance ranges from 1.5 mm to 5 mm
- FEP jacketed cable connects temperature-sensitive processing electronics to the sensor head