Lord Corp. has expanded its manufacturing of MR Steer-by-Wire (SBW) Tactile Feedback Devices (TFD) brakes to meet production demand. TFD typically mounts to a steering wheel and withstand normal steering loads without reinforcing columns, couplings, or shafts.
- MR technology based on proprietary material and sophisticated computer control algorithms
- Nominal torque outputs of 5 and 12 Nm
- Range of resolutions, redundancies, and encoders
- Produces a continuously variable resistive steering torque, delivering tactile feedback and maximum control to operator
- TFD brakes will deployed on greens mowers and agricultural vehicles in near future