Topcon Positioning Group announces the release of an excavator system with local positioning system capabilities — the X-53i LPS.
- Provides machine-controlled excavation in sky-obstructed areas
- Well suited for projects such as tunnel construction or working within existing structures using a total station and prism for precision
- GNSS positioning is available with Topcon MC-i4 receiver, enabling operators to choose which type of sensor is best for their projects
- Compatible with Topcon GX-55 control box, a large sunlight-viewable LCD touchscreen with integrated LED light bars designed for continuous grade reference of the bucket’s teeth
- GX-55 control box provides machine control with customizable audible tones, lightweight package, and easy transfer and storage of data
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Topcon X-53i LPS Excavator Machine Control System