Topcon the AES-35 high-torque electric steering systems, designed to offer hydraulic performance with electric convenience to produce accurate electric steering for a wide range of vehicles.
- Designed for non-steer-ready and other specialty vehicles
- Ruggedized and weatherproof
- Capable of installation in-cab and on open-platform or non-cab environments
- High-torque electric motor can operate in both forward and reverse to produce autosteering at all levels of accuracy when used with the Topcon AGI-4 GNSS receiver/steering controller
- Operates with RTK positioning accuracy, providing autosteering performance to 2 cm (0.8 in.)
- Capable of operating with wheel angle sensors necessary for applications requiring high-accuracy with repeatability
- Compatible with wide range of equipment, including tractors, sprayers, spreaders, swathers and combines