Hemisphere GNSS' Crescent P206 and P207 OEM modules use GPS, GLONASS, and BeiDou, and are Galileo and QZSS ready.
- Enables the ability to rack more signals for unparalleled positioning performance even in challenging environments
- Provides compact size and easy integration
- P206 module is a 34 pin, drop-in upgrade for many Hemisphere products
- P207 is a drop in upgrade for existing Crescent designs using standard 20 pin modules from other manufacturers
- DGPS and SBAS with patented COAST software enables Hemisphere receivers to utilize previous DGPS and SBAS correction data during times of interference, signal blockage and weak signal
- Receiver will coast and continue to maintain sub-meter positioning for up to 40 minutes without any DGPS signal
- When corrections are only for one GNSS constellation, for example GPS using SBAS, patented SureTrack models all other satellites, helping maintain an accurate solution in challenging environments