Hemisphere GNSS announces its next-generation digital and RF (radio frequency) ASIC (application-specific integrated circuit) platforms, the Lyra II digital ASIC and Aquila wideband RF ASIC.
- Optimize performance and provide ability to track and process over 700 channels from all GNSS constellations and signals including GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS, SBAS, and L-Band Signal
- Support and tracking for AltBOC and BS-ACEBOC, BeiDou Phase 3, L5, and QZSS/LEX CLAS-D and CLAS-E are also available
- Offers scalable access to every modern GNSS signal available
- Provides foundation for new GNSS receiver chipset architecture that significantly reduces number of board components required, thereby reducing complexity, improving reliability, and lowering power consumption
- Includes Hemisphere’s Cygnus interference mitigation technology with built-in digital filtering capabilities and spectrum analysis
- Cygnus technology provides enhanced anti-jamming, interference detection, and mitigation
- Available with new Phantom 40, Vega 28, and Vega 40 OEM positioning and heading boards