Septentrio introduces its AsteRx SB ProDirect, a compact and robust integrated heading GPS/GNSS* receiver.
- Dual antenna capability in a single ruggedized box
- Delivers accurate heading and pitch or heading and roll information in addition to reliable high-accuracy positioning
- Combines efficient minimalistic design with high-quality performance
- Designed as an ‘install-and-forget’ device providing continuous positioning for demanding industrial applications
- Machines and autonomous systems have access to heading and pitch or heading and roll information immediately from power-up allowing trajectory path optimization and fully informed navigation from mission start
- Features quick and easy integration into any machine monitoring or control system
- Uses Septentrio’s latest LOCK+ technology to ensure reliability
- Positioning and heading performance is optimized under intense mechanical vibrations, shakes or shocks
*Global Navigation Satellite System including the American GPS, European Galileo, Russian GLONASS, and Chinese BeiDou, Japanese QZSS and Indian NavIC.
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Septentrio AsteRx SB ProDirect Heading GPS/GNSS Receiver