Septentrio introduces its AsteRx SB ProDirect, a compact and robust integrated heading GPS/GNSS* receiver.
- Dual antenna capability in a single ruggedized box
- Delivers accurate heading and pitch or heading and roll information in addition to reliable high-accuracy positioning
- Combines efficient minimalistic design with high-quality performance
- Designed as an ‘install-and-forget’ device providing continuous positioning for demanding industrial applications
- Machines and autonomous systems have access to heading and pitch or heading and roll information immediately from power-up allowing trajectory path optimization and fully informed navigation from mission start
- Features quick and easy integration into any machine monitoring or control system
- Uses Septentrio’s latest LOCK+ technology to ensure reliability
- Positioning and heading performance is optimized under intense mechanical vibrations, shakes or shocks
*Global Navigation Satellite System including the American GPS, European Galileo, Russian GLONASS, and Chinese BeiDou, Japanese QZSS and Indian NavIC.