Established in 1963, Applied Process has become the world leader in Austempering technology. We provide a product that is tougher, stronger and more wear resistant. Our iron and steel is lighter, quieter and a more energy efficient choice. We specialize in a wide range of Austempering processes:
- Austempered Ductile Iron (ADI) – a high strength-to-weight material that is an economical choice.
- Carbidic Austempered Ductile Iron (CADI) – a treatment using a matrix of ausferrite and carbides to addstrength and wear resistance.
- Austempered Steel – a tough, high-strength component that resists embrittlement.
- Carbo-Austempered™ Steel – a high carbon bainitic case with either a bainitic or tempered martensitic core for a component that combines strength and toughness.
- Austempered Gray Iron (AGI) – offers excellent dampening effects, strength and wear resistance.?
For more information on Applied Process, visit www.appliedprocess.com.