At the construction machinery trade show INTERMAT (April 20 to 25, 2015 at Paris Nord Villepinte, France), eight manufacturers of excavators and other machinery for specific applications will be featured in a collective product exhibition space and an interactive feature comprising seven free-to-test simulators.
In Hall 6, the participating manufacturers - Case Construction, Doosan, Imer, Komatsu, Liebherr, Mecalac, Volvo and Wacker Neuson – will be showing off their innovative solutions and non-earthmoving applications for demolition, agriculture, town center works, tunnel construction, railway engineering works, etc.
This space will also accommodate simulators which will enable visitors to try their hand at operating machines in true-to-life conditions. Simulation is frequently used to train machinery operators, also offering the opportunity of understanding and analyzing a situation or learning a feature whilst reproducing a real-life environment.
Throughout the show, visitors will therefore be able to discover and use seven simulators lent by Acreos, Tensar and Volvo.
- Wheeled excavator WX188 for beet loading, by CASE CONSTRUCTION
- Crawler excavator DX300NLC-5 for demolition with reinforced cab protection, by DOOSAN
- Compact excavator 27 V4 in canopy version for restricted worksites, by IMER
- Demolition excavator, PC490LC-10 medium height, with high-reach attachments, by KOMATSU
- Hydraulic excavator R 924 Compact Tunnel for tunnel construction, by LIEBHERR
- Crawler excavator 8MCR Rail-Route for railway engineering and maintenance works, by MECALAC
- Hydraulic excavator EC220E fitted with a multi-directional attachment bracket, by VOLVO
- Crawler excavator 14504 for demolition works, by WACKER NEUSON