ReverseEngineering has announced the release of HIPP 2013 (HighRES Integrated Point Processor), its flagship point cloud reverse engineering software.
- Saves engineers time by providing versatility and control of scanned 3D point clouds
- Assists with creation of native CAD models from scan data
- Works with models for SolidWorks, PTC Creo (Pro/E), Siemens NX, SolidEDGE, AutoCAD, Autodesk inventor, MasterCAM and RHINO
- Enables scanning, processing and creation of parametric models in real time
- Able to handle millions of points from the FARO FOCUS 3D and Leica ScanStation and directly process raw digitized data so CAD systems can work with large data file sizes
- Includes several new features to increase automation and efficiencies