Development of the Horton Thermoset Engineered Composite (HTEC) 1800 fan follows closely behind the HTEC 2500.
- Combines advanced material technology with custom engineering capabilities to meet or exceed cooling requirements
- Structural thermoset delivers benefits including increased efficiency, higher temperature and speed rating, durability, corrosion resistance, reduced fuel consumption and significant noise reduction
- Compatibile with Horton Modulator Fan Drives for variable-speed control
- For use in rigorous off-highway applications including large mining trucks, remote radiator packages, generator sets and fracking units
- Available in diameters of 47-72 in. (119.4-182.9 cm)
- Weighs 30 lbs. (13.6 kg) and up
- Features maximum tip speed of 22,000 ft./min.
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Horton HTEC 1800 Fan