Horton has unveiled its state-of-the-art RCV2000 variable-speed fan drive which is part of a line of comprehensive front-engine solutions for large-bore diesel applications, including mine haul trucks, excavators, wheel loaders, graders, dozers and generator sets.
- Uses viscous technology to optimize airflow
- Fan drive’s control system communicates directly with vehicle’s ECM to turn engine fan only as fast as necessary
- Reduces engine parasitics by minimizing fan RPM to the absolute minimum, helping to provide more efficient engine operation and reduce fuel costs
- Simple to install and comes maintenance free
- Can be paired with HTEC or metal fans to help boost both fuel economy and uptime