Horton has unveiled its state-of-the-art RCV2000 variable-speed fan drive which is part of a line of comprehensive front-engine solutions for large-bore diesel applications, including mine haul trucks, excavators, wheel loaders, graders, dozers and generator sets.
- Uses viscous technology to optimize airflow
- Fan drive’s control system communicates directly with vehicle’s ECM to turn engine fan only as fast as necessary
- Reduces engine parasitics by minimizing fan RPM to the absolute minimum, helping to provide more efficient engine operation and reduce fuel costs
- Simple to install and comes maintenance free
- Can be paired with HTEC or metal fans to help boost both fuel economy and uptime
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Horton RCV2000 Variable-Speed Fan Drive