At the 2011 World of Concrete trade show Honda launched its mid GX engines line. Completely redesigned for 2011, the GX120, the GX160 and the GX200 are single-cylinder, horizontal-shaft engines that replace the existing models.
- Improves fuel economy
- Lowers noise levels via redesigns to muffler structure
- Reduction in piston and crank weights minimizes engine vibration
- Matches dimensions of existing models so OEMs will not have to modify their designs
- Meets EPA Phase 3 exhaust and evaporative emissions standards
- Reduces emission of pollutants while maintaining output power
- Applications include commercial turf equipment, construction/industrial equipment and agricultural equipment