For OEMs wanting great power, torque and improved fuel economy, Perkins offers the single turbo 1204F-E44TA engine, designed to meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final emissions regulations.
- 4.4 liter, 4-cylinder aftercooled engine design
- Capable of producing up to 147 hp
- Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) and Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) system integrated into one module
- Aftertreatment module can be mounted in a variety of remote locations to free up valuable space in engine bay
- Maintains high carry-over of components from previous Tier level with similar cooling packages and compact dimensions, reducing need for costly machine redesign
- Includes various Tier 4 Interim features such as improved power density, better transient response and competitive fluid consumption