Kohler Engines has available an engine that combines the company’s closed-loop EFI (electronic fuel injection) technology with the benefits of propane, the Kohler Command PRO EFI Propane Engine.
- Provides a highly efficient, environmentally-friendly option
- Offers increased productivity and low overall operating cost
- Available on the 23 and 27 hp engines
- Oxygen sensor analyzes air/fuel mixture in unit’s muffler, and if oxygen level strays from the ideal mixture, sensor triggers adjustments to the amount of fuel injected into system
- EFI technology then “closes the loop” between air/fuel intake and exhaust output to provide a constant stream of critical feedback, which helps deliver optimal fuel efficiency
- Other benefits include easy starting, improved power and increased life span