Cummins Inc. announces that the heavy-duty QSX15 engine will be available with a fully integrated air intake to exhaust aftertreatment system to meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Interim and European Stage IIIB off-highway emissions regulations. The Tier 4 QSX15 incorporates the XPI high pressure common rail fuel system.
- Low emissions levels achieved with Cummins particulate filter exhaust aftertreatment
- Crankcase filter to eliminate blowby gas emissions
- 675 hp (503 kW) compared to 600 hp (447 kW) for the current Tier 3 QSX
- Peak torque increased by 12% to 2150 lb-ft
- ECM will integrate with equipment electronics, including CAN bus networks for J1939 and ISO multiplexing
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about QSX15 for Tier 4