Duraflex Inc.’s Hydroformed Bellows can be hydroformed from welded or seamless tubing. Materials commonly hydroformed include aluminum, hastelloy, stainless steels, copper basealloys, inconel, titanium, nickel and monel.
- Wall thickness of close tolerance welded tubing is fabricated from .004 in. to .036 in. material
- Seamless tubing wall thicknesses range from .002 in. to .020 in.
- Inside diameter ranges for from 1/4 in. to 24 in.
- Length is restricted to a single live length of 36 in.
- Motion requirements of application dictate number of convolutions, which can range from one to several hundred
- Multiple ply configurations can be created to increase pressure ratings or reduce effect of vibration induced fatigue
- Special geometries or shapes can be created, ranging from shaped cones to elliptical or even rectangular net shape products
- Certifications include ISO 9001:2000, AS 9100B, ASME Section IX, TUV, MIL and more