The Parflex Division of Parker Hannifin Corp. now offers a standard line of SCR Hose for on-vehicle DEF transfer with EPDM or nylon core tubes to meet new Tier 4 specifications being implemented in 2018.
- Heated hoses designed for heating and conveying DEF throughout SCR (selective catalytic reduction) system on commercial vehicles
- Eliminates problems associated with low ambient temperatures, such as condensation, coagulation or freezing of liquids within hose
- Locks in heating elements with patented, extruded sheath for added protection and long-lasting uniform heating
- Assemblies are optimized based on customer performance requirements and dosing system specifications
- Thermal performance is balanced to ensure even heating throughout assembly length
- Power densities can be customized for different dosing control systems
- Thaw performance and final hose assembly lengths are limited only by maximum available power of the dosing system
- Standard assemblies are available with 4 mm (EPDM core [0.16 in.]), 5.5 mm (EPDM core [0.22 in.]), or 6 mm (nylon core [0.24 in.]) I.D.
- Each assembly is electrically tested, pressure tested and cleaned before shipment