The EH089 ESP hose and EH049 ESP tubing from Eaton Corporation were designed for many applications such as linking fuel tanks and engines. Both products meet EPA evaporative emission regulations for marine outboard fuel systemsn and small gasoline-powered lawn, garden and turf equipment.
- Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) barrier with polyester reinforcement ensures low hydrocarbon permeation rate
- Meets EPA and CARB regulations
- Flexible yet strong design provides easy handling and durability
- Works with gasoline, petroleum-based chemicals, and bio-diesel fuel up to B100
- EH089 has working pressure of 250 psi
- EH049 has working pressure of 50 psi