Duraflex Multi-ply Exhaust Bellows are specifically designed to handle the stresses of today’s modern engines.
- Manufactured from thin wall stainless steel
- Robust yet flexible enough to accept high demands of frequent starts and stops as well as minimize effects of vibration
- Multi-ply design ensures long lasting, high cycle life
- Pipe size diameters from 3 in. to 18 in.
- Designed specifically for internal engine exhaust applications
- Variety of end fittings available including fixed flange, weld ends, fixed x floating flange, marmon, tube ends, integrated hydroformed ends and custom configurations
- Offers leak tight solution for Tier 3 and 4 applications
- Features high heat resistance to increase thermal excursions
- Single, dual or triple capsules available in a single assembly
- Standards include short, medium and long length versions
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Multi-Ply Engine Exhaust Bellows