Parker Hannifin’s Parflex Division offers electrically heated SCR hose assemblies designed for heating and conveying DEF (diesel exhaust fluid) throughout the SCR system on commercial vehicles.
- 3 mm and 4 mm Nylon options
- 4 mm and 5.5 mm EPDM heated hoses for special order
- Custom solutions for DEF fill lines and other on-engine heated lines available in special sizes from 7.5 mm to 24 mm I.D.
- Thaw profile that performs better than traditional coolant heated hoses (time and consistency of thaw)
- Locks-in the electrical heating wires with an extruded cover
- Heated fittings standard
- Over-mold protects fittings and electrical connections from water/dust ingression
- SCR Suction/Throttle line hose has thermoplastic core with thermoplastic jacket
- Pressure line hose has polyamide core tube to handle higher temperature applications
- SCR Suction adn Pressure line hoses both available in 6 mm I.D.
- Parflex SCR hose assemblies have multiple options for fittings, electrical connectors, and overall lengths that allow customization by the end user
- Hoses can be manufactured for 12 or 24V systems
- Third party certification for ISO 14001 and TS 16959
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Electrically Heated SCR Hose Assemblies