The Locally Reduced Bellows (LRB) from Tru-Flex feature lower height corrugations centered around the mid-point of the bellows body.
- Lower height results in stiffer bellows which effectively splits any vibrations into two shorter sections
- Reduces magnitude of failure caused by vibrations from a diesel engine or other energy source
- Lower corrugations allow adaptation for clearance issues related to frame rails, brackets, supports, etc.
- Includes interlock liner and patented Tru-Flex torsional joint
- Interlock liner helps to further damp vibrations entering the bellows body and provides a smoother interior flow
- Torsional joint aids connection of flexible joint directly to a turbo charger
- Torsional joint twists as the engine rotates, decoupling the motion and reducing stress on weld joints and clamps, preventing failure