Guidelines for submitting industry expert columns:
- Topic must pertain to the construction, mining, agriculture, or other off-highway space. CLICK HERE to download OEM Off-Highway's print and digital editorial calendars and learn about upcoming topics.
- Q&A format will not be accepted, as OEM Off-Highway does not publish Q&As not conducted by editorial staff.
- Word count = 1,000-1,500 words.
- Must include author’s full name and title, as well as company name. (Author emails will not publish. Company websites will publish through the company profile page). A high-resolution jpg image of the author’s headshot is welcome.
- Other media such as video, PDFs, audio, etc. are welcomed additions to articles, and should be sent via email.
- Additional imagery is welcome. Send high-resolution images with captions and credits. High resolution means a minimum of 3 inches wide at 300 dpi for print quality.
- Columns written by companies not in the construction space or those columns whose content does not pertain to the construction, mining, agriculture, or other off-highway space will not publish.
- Columns with an author byline from a marketing/PR agency will not publish.
- Author should be a subject matter expert from the industry and/or company/manufacturer.
- Limit one column per company per month.
- Copy must be non-promotional, non-commercial in nature. Any content promoting a company’s products, solutions, services or technology will be omitted. This includes hyperlinks back to company websites, company product page and more.
- Company websites will be listed in the company page tagged to the column.
- Authors are however encouraged to include hyperlinks supporting mentions of studies, polls, market research reports and more.
- Copy cannot include quotes/interviews with other sources outside of the author. Quotes will be omitted prior to publication.
- Editorial staff reserves the right to edit and fact check according to style and guidelines. Any statistics, facts and/or research must be supported with adequate sourcing.
- Editorial submission must be exclusive to AC Business Media and its brands. Columns cannot be repurposed with a competitor.
- Deadline: Columns are published online on a first-come, first-serve basis, therefore, there is no specific deadline, unless otherwise specified. For those columns not assigned in accordance with the print or digital editorial calendars, please allow 2-3 weeks for scheduling. If you’re looking for a column to coincide with a topic mentioned on the print and/or digital calendar, please contact an OEM Off-Highway editor to confirm availability, deadlines, etc.
- You are encouraged to share the link on your website and through your social media channels. Our logo is available for request to post an excerpt on your website or in your e-newsletters. Posting the article on your website or in your e-newsletters without linking back to the article on our site is strictly prohibited and will be subject to copyright infringement.
Go to https://www.oemoffhighway.com/expert-columns to read other Expert Columns.
Send contributed content to Lori Ditoro, editor, at email@example.com.