Parker Hannifin, Parflex division has developed the 518D non-conductive thermoplastic hose to withstand the harshest environments, both internally and externally.
- Core material more resistant to permeation
- Outer jacket features greater abrasion resistance
- Includes special reinforcement package to reduce reinforcement diameter, allowing for an increase in thickness of the special PFX cover
- Provides as much as five times more abrasion resistance, reducing hose changeouts
- Available in sizes 3/16 thru 3/4 in. I.D.
- Can be supplied as a bonded or multi-line assembly to further reduce jacket wear