The 95cc/rev VP1 Series truck pump from Parker Hannifin Corporation works for mobile applications where power and precise control of multiple functions is required. Built to meet the needs of today’s high-pressure systems such as those used on cargo cranes, the variable displacement pump is likewise suited for forestry equipment, sewage trucks and road maintenance vehicles such as snowplows and salt spreaders.
- Compact-design mounts directly to a truck PTO
- Supplies hydraulic system with exact amount of oil needed to improve performance and control
- Variable flow capability reduces heat generation, eliminating need for an oil cooler while also reducing fuel consumption
- Rates for continuous operation at pressures up to 6,090 psi (420 bar)
- Offers a variable flow up to 52 GPM (197 LPM)
- Can increase mobile equipment productivity by delivering smooth system operation via highly responsive pilot assembly
- 11-piston design contributes to low noise and pulsation levels