Parker Hannifin introduces a spool control for the hydraulic directional control valves L90LS and K220LS. On-board electronics (OBE) complement Parker’s existing range of spool controls and are based on CANbus technology.
- Targeted at machines such as loader cranes, fork lift trucks, wheel loaders, mining and refuse vehicles
- Parker’s OBE solution includes a spool position sensor and safety for unwanted actuation according to ISO13849 PL D (corresponding to SIL2)
- OBE unit is available for Parker L90LS and K220LS valves and is compatible with Parker’s IQAN software-based control systems and any other CANbus system
- Plug and play performance reduces set-up time increasing production capacity while cutting costs
- Uses CAN 2.0 communication and can add functionality to the hydraulic system with features such as slopes, adjustable frequency, and diagnostic messaging