By interfacing with both the existing range of ED compact directional valves and Rexroth’s historic LUDV offerings, the EDC series offers performance and value to smaller equipment requiring simultaneous function operation in load sense systems. The modular directional control valves can harness the efficiency of load sense technology without added cost at the pump or wasted energy in bypassing flow.
- For flow rates up to 16 gpm per section and 4500 psi working pressure
- Allows individual flow rate calibration at each work port
- Eliminates need for separate pilot pressure supply systems
- Features port relief and anti-cavitation valving and load checks
- Common interface pattern with existing ED series permits function-to-performance value matching for flow rates down to 4 gpm per section
- Applications include cranes, AWP’s, waste collection, and agricultural equipment