Muncie Power Products has expanded its valve line with a post-compensated, sectional, load-sense valve – the L125.
- Features 33 gpm (124.9 lpm) nominal flow rate
- Inlet is capable of maximum of 40 gpm (151.4 lpm) and its work sections a maximum of 26.4 gpm (99.93 lpm)
- Provides good flow sharing parameters and multiple spool flow options
- Electro-hydraulic and manual shift versions are available
- Suitable for utility, agriculture, snow and ice, and refuse markets in addition to specific applications such as truck-mounted cranes, forestry cranes, and plow and spreader functions
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Muncie Power Products L 125 Post-Compensated, Sectional, Load-Sense Valve