Power management company Eaton announces the launch of the CMT mobile valve section, a streamlined new section option for the CMA advanced mobile valve.
- Capable of controlling two bidirectional services from one section
- Increases design flexibility and reduces CMA valve bank size, weight and overall system cost
- Software-configurable and features CAN communication, onboard sensors, digital flow-sharing and electronic load-sensing to provide precise flow control and high responsiveness
- Utilizes twin-spool architecture to control two services instead of one, reducing total number of sections needed in valve bank by as much as 50%
- Stackable with CMA sections, which increases design flexibility
- OEMs can optimize the valve for all vehicle requirements by specifying sophisticated CMA sections for services that demand superior precision and control, and streamlined CMT sections for standard machine functions
- Availability of two stackable section options simplifies use of the CMA valve on high-end and midrange machines without parts proliferation, due to shared componentry and procedures