HYDAC announced the new HPK16SE/SF piloted directional control valve. The valve is currently available
for size-16 cavities. Additional features include:
- Hardened body and spool to extend service life
- Innovative damping features
- Internal leakage less than 100 cc per minute at 3,000 psi
- Multiple preload pressure settings to increase circuit design options
- Operating limits designed to eliminate the need for pressure reducing valves at the pilot ports.
The HPK16 also withstands working pressures up to 5,000 psi and flows up to 40 gallons per minute. The valve can be used for flow regulation, pressure compensation and directional control.