AGCO Corporation will publicly introduce the new IDEAL combine during Agritechnica November 12-18 in Hanover, Germany. AGCO North America is very excited about this innovative new machine and the many harvesting challenges it is designed to solve for customers. The IDEAL combine is the result of a 6-year product development program that will move AGCO to a common global platform for Class 7, 8, and 9 combines. It offers these important updates for the North American growers interested in knowing more.
- The European introduction and public debut at Agritechnica is the first step in a multi-year global roll-out.
- AGCO’s plans for introduction and sales of the new IDEAL combine in North America are not yet final, pending completion of ongoing field tests and validation in the USA and Canada.
- Prototype machines are being tested throughout North America during fall harvest 2017.
- AGCO’s number one priority is ensuring the IDEAL combine is of the highest quality and will deliver the performance and reliability our customers demand.
- An update about product availability in North America is expected in 2018.
- Beginning November 12, 2017, growers interested in learning more about the IDEAL combine may visit IDEALHarvesting.com for more information and to sign-up for progress updates available throughout the coming year.
- AGCO Harvesting dealers remain stocked and prepared to fully support the harvesting needs of customers with quality combines and service for many years into the future.