Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science & Technology Co., Ltd. (Zoomlion) participates in the bauma 2019 with new construction machines that are specifically geared towards the needs of European customers. The world's largest construction equipment exhibition takes place from April 8-14 in Munich.
In total, the company will present 43 products from six different categories: Concrete Machinery, Cranes, Tower Cranes, Dry Mortar Equipment, Aerial Work Platforms and Forklift Trucks. Zoomlion is demonstrating its digitized, connected and intelligent development, as well as a globalization strategy in which localized deployment plays an important role.
Of the products on display, more than 70% are produced in Europe. Their functions, technical innovations and design design fully meet the requirements of European customers. The brands of the European subsidiaries of Zoomlion CIFA, m-tec and Wilbert also show their latest products.
The following highlights are in the foreground of the Zoomlion exhibition at bauma 2019:
- The high-performance, low-cost pump trolley with carbon fiber technology is presented.
- The Energya Series Green Truck Mixer, which uses both electric and diesel power, reflects Zoomlion's technological excellence and sustainable development philosophy.
- A new CE-marked range of terrain cranes, co-developed by CIFA and the Zoomlion R&D team, will be unveiled for the first time.
- The ZRT850 rough-terrain crane, which was specially developed for oilfield projects, will be shown.
- Wilbert's flat roof tower crane WT260 celebrates its premiere.
- The flat roof tower crane T7020, optimized for a maximum lifting weight of 10-12 tons, is presented.
- Twelve products from m-tec and four Zoomlion scissor lifts can be seen.
Zoomlion's exhibition at the upcoming trade show bauma 2019 promotes the value of a regional focus under the motto "Local Presence, Better Life." The company can be found at stand FS905/2 and will display its products on 3,840 sq. m (41,333 ft.).