Webasto is introducing the Polar Cab ES battery-driven electric cooling system to complement its Polar Cab TS engine-off cabin cooling system.
- Maintains cool cabin temperatures during wait/load time in hot, humid and full sun conditions
- Operators can now turn off engines and keep comfortable, leading to fuel savings, idle reduction and increased productivity
- Offers cooling capacity up to 7,000 BTU/h while maintaining low power consumption
- Includes compact 24V variable-speed electric compressor with no additional batteries required for operation
- Can be installed with one of two kit configurations, universal overhead compressor/condenser unit with evaporator (Oakland) or universal vertical floor mounted compressor/condenser unit with evaporator (Osaka)
- Kits include refrigerant lines and fittings, mounting hardware, control unit and wiring harness